Senior Data Analyst - Fareham
£25,000 - £28,000 (Depending on Experience) +Benefits
Full Time - Core Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an experienced and stable team.
- Working with the team and stakeholders
- Assisting the Manager to support the team when required
- Producing regular and complex reports weekly, monthly and on an Ad hoc basis
- Ensuring the team meet their required deadlines
- Liaising closely with customers to ensure all reporting is up to date and accurate
- Being proactive and reactive regarding data storage and reporting methods
- Assisting with projects
- Creating/altering SQL procedures
- Managing reporting arrays in MS SQL to ensure they stay up to date and continue to build efficiently
- Assisting in training, supporting and providing feedback to team members
- Continually develop and grow your understanding of the industry and methods.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a supervisory position
- Have thorough attention to detail when working to timeframes and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- An investigative and analytical drive
- Proficient in MS SQL coding, with particular reference to data analysis
- Experience checking and reviewing SQL code and providing feedback where required
- Advanced Excel skills, including complex formulas and pivot table
- Occasionally travel to other offices will be required.
- Desirable but not essential - A degree in mathematics/ statistics or similar
- Desirable but not essential - Experience using data visualisation software
- Desirable but not essential - Advanced MS SQL abilities (e.g. dynamic SQL)
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who's looking to further their career within a very strong company. Interviews are being held immediately and looking to start the role ASAP.
For more information, please contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.