Senior Customer Services - Complaints
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Hours of work: 08:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday
Duration: This is temporary ongoing position . It could possible lead to something thereafter although cant be guaranteed at this time
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with one of our top 10 clients based in Eastleigh. Our client prides themselves in being well-known and successful within their industry.
As the Customer Relations Manager you ensure all complaints received are fully investigated and resolved effectively in a timely manner whilst upholding excellent customer service at all times.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Acknowledge, investigate, record and bring customer complaints to satisfactory, efficient and cost effective conclusion.
- Ensure customers are kept fully informed at all stages of the complaints process, apologising for mistakes made, explaining decisions clearly, outlining what will happen and when and how you will prevent the issue reoccurring.
- Analyse complaints and negotiate the best outcome in every situation considering the available information and update the customer on progress of complaints and outcomes.
- Update CRM system with all hard and electronic information pertaining to customer complaints, in keeping with relevant information sharing protocols, including the principles of confidentiality.
- Promote best practice in customer care by ensuring that feedback is provided to service teams and managers, identifying trends and learning opportunities from complaints for service development and improvement.
- Prepare documentation and set up meetings for complaints escalated to stage 2 for the complaints review meeting and for complaints investigated by Housing Ombudsman or other Regulatory Bodies & MPs.
- Produce statistical data on complaints received and performance in handling them.
- Maintain a comprehensive record of the compensation awarded identifying any reoccurring trends.
- Report to Senior Management where evidence of misconduct is identified when investigating complaints.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience working in a customer service environment.
- Must have assisted with complaints previously, and been involved in resolving it and taking responsibility to manage it .
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals including residents, private owners, contractors, general public and colleagues at all levels. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be able to commit to the length of the assignment
If interested please submit your CV or make contact with Amy / Fran on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.