Senior Customer Service Advisor - Financial Services Industry
£16,000 - £17,500 P/A + Annual Bonus & Benefits
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting a Senior Customer Services Advisor to join their Southampton based team.
- Speaking with new and existing customers, setting up new policies and renewing or transferring existing ones
- Discussing policy renewals with customers encouraging them to stay with the company
- Taking inbound calls from customers looking to enquire about new policies
- Generating quotations, create new policies on the system and make sure all the necessary information is on the system
- Adhere to FCA guidelines and follow compliance regulations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have previous experience of working in a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking or claims
- Must otherwise have strong office based customer services skills
- Must have strong administration and IT skills
- Will need to be a good team player and be well organised!
This is an ideal role for someone looking to continue or even start their career within the Financial Services industry and there will be plenty of career progression opportunities available in the future!!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: "financial services","account coordinator","account supervisor","banking","pensions","investments","insurance","administration","customer service","complaints","policies","administrator","sales support","coordinator","client care","customer support","claims","mortgages","CII","Cert CII","administrator","support","team player","FCA","FSA","Renewals","retention"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.