Senior Customer Service Administrator
Hours of work: Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
- Free car parking
- Well-being scheme
- Healthcare memberships and discounts
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Senior Customer Service Administrator for an international, leading manufacturer based in Whiteley. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to join an ambitious and successful team.
- Be a point of contact and provide excellent customer service to existing clients, assisting with their general enquiries.
- Monitor the internal inbox and respond to web enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Take client order details, process on the system and send confirmation emails.
- Liaise with Dealers across the UK regarding stock and confirm client delivery details.
- Complete purchase orders and raise invoices.
- Communicate closely with internal departments regarding stock, Engineers appointments and accounts.
- Manage escalated calls, take details of complaint and resolve effectively to ensure quick turnaround.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Be able to manage and multi-task workload efficiently
- Have strong communication skills and experience liaising with business customers.
- Be competent on Microsoft package including Excel, Word and Outlook
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and make contact with Amy on 02392455422
#sales administrator, sales coordinator, sales support, office administrator, office support, office assistant, administrative assistant, customer service administrator, data entry, coordinator, administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.