Senior Customer Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Customer Coordinator|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Fran Curtis|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 16:30|
Senior Customer Coordinator
Location: Eastleigh / Chandlers Ford
Salary : £22000 - £25000 per annum
Plus fantastic benefits
We currently have a 12 month fixed term contract and a full time permanent position available
Hours of work : You will need to be flexible to work either 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working with an exceptional service provider who pride themselves on providing a service that no other competitor can achieve.
Our client continue to grow at a speed like no other competitor and as a result now require additional staff to join both their customer service and administration team
We are currently recruiting for someone who can look after some of the clients key customers on a daily basis . You will be a main point of contact for a selection of their accounts and manage their expectations from the initial enquiry through to delivery on a consistent basis. We require someone with coordination experience , or account management experience who can provide the full all round support
As a senior customer coordinator you will be responsible for the following tasks :
You will have overall responsibility for day-to-day administrative duties for Key Customers'. and will work closely with Key Account Managers to ensure customers are receiving an excellent service.
You will be required to
- To be the main point of contact for your clients .
- To ensure that customer contracts are adhered to at all times.
- To manage regular contact with the customer through regular phone calls and attend occasional meetings with the Key Account Managers
- To ensure all services orders and agreements with regard to managed accounts are completed on time.
- To maintain and follow up on quotes regularly
- To ensure overdue debt is kept to a minimum on the account with the assistance of credit control and monthly meetings are attended.
- To audit the account for the following; data holes i.e. no contact details, overdues, trends on interactions, document sending lines not set up.
- To ensure all customers are streamlined with company processes
- To ensure you complete work to any Key Performance Indicators
- To schedule work to be completed with third parties within agreed timeframes
- To complete all elements of administration to support the above
- To visit your customers to ensure that they are happy with the service provided
The ideal candidate
- Will have strong communication skills
- Will have good organisational skills
- Must have previous customer services experience working with key clients from either an office, call centre or contact centre environment
- Will ideally have experience of managing a portfolio of clients' accounts from a service environment.
- Must be used to liaising with clients via phone and email, and will ideally have some experience meeting with clients face to face.
- Must have a good telephone manner and strong IT skills
- Must be accurate and have good attention to detail.
- Will have a can do attitude and be proactive with their own work load.
- Must be a positive person with good work ethic and attitude
To be considered please submit your Cv immediately
Key words : Coordinator, Account manager , Key clients , Customer Support , sales administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.