Senior Credit Controller
Up to £21k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
Free parking on site.
- Assist with the Maintenance of the Sales Ledger
- Sending clients statements and copies of statements
- Posting receipts on a daily basis, making sure they are accurate and up to date
- To be in direct phone contact with clients
- Regular contact with customers to chase outstanding debts
- To develop strong relationships with customers and clients
- To maintain the status of all accounts using the debt management database
- To keep and maintain detailed direct debit notes
- To assist with setting up new client accounts
- Collect payments via BACS, Cheque and other means necessary
- Work towards targets set for cash collection to help reduce outstanding debt
- To follow up on all deadlines and co-ordinate further action were required
- Ensure all cash streams are posted daily
- Reconciliation of cash streams manually
- Mentor apprentices in their training
- Maintain control of legal referrals prior to litigation
- Produce and mail statements
- Provide query resolution to suppliers and customers
- Ad-hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Experience within a similar position
- Organised and high attention to dealing
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Assistant Sales Ledger Cash Reconciliations Credit Control AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.