Senior Credit Controller
Up to £25,000 Dependant on Experience
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
Free parking on site.
- Reporting to the Operations Director
- Day to day management of the department
- Debt collecting and correspondence in a fast-paced goal; oriented collections department
- Process customer refunds
- Process and review account adjustments and resolve client discrepancies
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Directly negotiate and agree repayment plans with customers and ensure that they are fully documented and within FCA guidelines and procedures
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Improve or enhance policies to ensure efficiencies are effective
- Maintenance of a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) compliant collections and recoveries procedure ensuring that all processes are documented, adopted and adhered to
- Involvement with the Head of Risk in respect of complex/major arrears cases including liaison with the Company's external legal representatives
- Liaison with the Finance Manager to ensure that all monies received are recorded in a timely manner and communicated to the appropriate department heads and external finance partners
- When working with external agents the incumbent will be responsible for negotiating terms for collection, storage, sale of goods and pursuing customers for any shortfall
- Participate in regular review meetings with senior management, reporting on the general status of the collection activities of the Company and all matters of potential or suspected fraud, significant legal costs and instances of likely substantial loss
- In all instances look to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the collection's activities of the Company as a whole and conduct all activities with the intention to mitigate any and all potential losses to the Company
- Handling customer queries, collection issues and resolving discrepancies
- Providing assistance to external parties with collection
- Liaising with 3rd parties and maintain relationships
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Collections Debt Credit Control Collector Debt Recovery Aged Debtors
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.