Senior Credit Controller
Up to £28,000k, Dependant on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Drive recovery of unpaid money to the organisation from collections
- Report to department managers and directors with disputes and help resolve for a payment to be made
- Responsible for aged debtor report, including monthly reviews, matching cash to invoices, clearing old balances, processing or suggesting corrections
- Control and manage debt recovery in conjunction with the central accounts department
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter according to the processes
- Undertake account reconciliations and deal with complex issues
- Ensuring debt is minimal and a positive cash flow is maintained for all projects
- Follow business process for Credit Control Procedures and Policies
- Suggest amendments or reviews of Credit Control Procedures if issues are noticed
- Responsible for ensuring that the customer account is correct and updated as part of the process for collecting debt
- Managing accurate records of all chasing activity
- Responsible for managing ad updating cashflow forecasts
- Take an active approach in auditing and checking account pre-activity
- Hold monthly credit control meetings with subsidiary Managing Directors
- Ensure that agreements reached mean that debts are paid in a timely manner according to the business procedures
- Respond promptly and completely to both clients and internal enquiries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Experience within a construction/engineering industry
- Strong telephone manner
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Senior Credit Controller Collections Debt Credit Control Collector Debt Recovery Aged Debtors Construction Engineering
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.