Senior Compliance Officer - UK Field Based
Location: Chandlers Ford
You must have a full UK driving license because this position is UK field based - you will be provided a company car
Benefits: Park and Ride, Christmas Bonus, Bikes for Work, Company Health Plan, Discounted Gym Memberships, Subsidised Canteen, Bluestar Bus Discount, Free Football Ticket Giveaways
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a Field Based Senior Compliance Office for one of our top clients based in Chandlers Ford.
You will ensure field based sales agents deliver class-leading quality oriented sales by monitoring and assessing the sales agents. Develop and coach four external compliance officers to ensure KPI's and SLA's are achieved.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete sales agent assessments in the field in line with the process set by the company
- Coach and develop the external compliance officers
- Collate and develop solutions for any issues faced in the external compliance officer role
- Oversee the compliance training given to all new field based Sales Agents and facilitate the compliance tests to confirm new agents are competent
- Communicate with the Compliance Manager and field sales management to identify training and development needs of Sales Agents
- Extensive travel across England and Wales including overnight stays
- Recording all mileage in company car and use of fuel card
- Regular meetings with Regional Sales Managers regarding compliance and complaints
- Proactively managing expectations of sales agents and managers regarding assessments
- Produce weekly / monthly and ad-hoc written reports
- Carry out relevant investigations into any raised concerns or issues accordingly
- Achieve and monitor SLA's and KPI's set, such as (but not limited to);
- Average assessments per week per compliance officer
- Managing overdue agent assessments
- Continually maintain knowledge of relevant industry changes such as licence conditions
- Feeding back compliance assessment results in a clear and constructive manner both verbally and in written reports
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience in face to face sales
- Be able to demonstrate experience of delivering targets and achieving KPI's
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Will be able to remotely lead, influence and coach a team.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV before Monday 8th January.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.