SENIOR INSURANCE COMPLIANCE MANAGER - ( SALARY ON APPLICATION )
We are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager for a super client that are specialists in quality Insurance products for major brands.
A Hampshire based company based in superior offices with access to the M27 and on site parking.
The role that is being recruited is for a Compliance professional to join the growing team.
Working closely with all of the business areas in business to identify, analyse, co-ordinate and implement any changes in response to additional legal or regulatory compliance requirements
* To develop and/or work with management to develop and review as appropriate the necessary policies, procedures and manuals
* Reviewing, updating and implementing the Compliance Monitoring Plan for the business.
* Implementing and managing internal and external audit processes
* Perform audit style compliance reviews within the relevant lines of business and assess the effectiveness and design of the controls
* Keep all stakeholders updated of the compliance review progress through formal and face to face updates
* Formally document monitoring activity, raise findings within compliance reports and follow a QA process:
Regulatory Compliance monitoring, testing or audit experience is essential
* Generalist compliance / regulatory knowledge is essential, preferably within a central compliance function
* Risk framework experience is essential and general insurance experience would be highly desirable
* Business awareness - understanding of insurance intermediary activities and requirements
* Thorough knowledge of the FCA Handbook rules, ideally those relevant to general insurance
For further details please contact Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422 and ask for Chloe or apply via the Dynamite Recruitment Website
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.