Senior Complaints Handler
Location: Eastleigh / Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: The hours are 8am-5pm and 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, with weekends on a rota - about one in 15 at the moment
Salary - £24000 plus fantastic benefits
- Subsidised company canteen
- Progression opportunities after 6 months
- Onsite parking
- Company staff room with pool table
- Holiday & Pension
- Discount off utilities
- Fantastic social events
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading, prepayment utility & energy provider based in Chandlers Ford. Due to the company growing throughout 2016, our client is looking for a Complaints specialist to join their Customer Service team
As a Customer Complaints Specialist your Duties and Responsibilities will include the following
- * You will be expected to liaise with external industry bodies such as Ombudsman, EHU and Citizens Advice to ensure customer issues are resolved satisfactorily once the complaint has been escalated to them.
- You will also deal with all other escalated complaints including complaints from MP's or the CEO.
- Ensuring that all complaints are responded to within company guidelines and set timeframes.
- * Handling and resolving a variety of inbound written and verbal customer complaints to an exceptional level.
- * Taking ownership of complaints, deciding the best course of action and providing the high level of service our customers have come to expect.
- You will be expected to make decisions and agree/negotiate a resolution.
- * You will need to adhere to tight timescales and provide accurate responses to all complaints in line with business practice.
- * To develop professional internal and external working relationships with all company employees and external industry bodies.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude especially when dealing with negative situations.
- Use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access to be able to produce letters, spreadsheets etc.
- Use CRM, Liberty and SRV to analyse data.
- Familiar with Windows-based applications.
- Good keyboard skills.
The ideal candidate must have the following
- Must have dealt with high level complaints
- Must have a good standard of written English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to quickly build a picture of customers' circumstances and needs.
- The ability to show confidence in adverse situations.
- Show genuine empathy, patience, resilience when communicating with our customers to deliver a high level of customer care.
- Prioritise own workload, frequently reacting to unexpected variances in demand.
- Have a flexible approach to working and the ability to cope with frequently changing environments.
- Ability to communicate at all senior levels
* Previous experience within a call centre environment
To apply for the position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.