Senior Claims Handler
Permanent Full Time
£18,000 - £22,000
Dynamite Recruitment's client - an internationally recognised industry leader, are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Claims Handler to join their team and provide world class claims assistance.
This role could suit a Claims Handler with the motivation and drive to step up into a more Senior role.
You will be liaising with insurers and 3rd parties to expedite claims.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Advise and update clients about any progress and important developments during their claim process ensuring customer satisfaction - offering advice and being compassionate and managing expectations
- Update and ensure Line Managers are aware of any issues or concerns or potential complaints about claims in progress
- Keep internal systems updated with relevant points and information
- Manage and prioritise own workload
- Update insurers and recovery agents of any additional information acquired while the claim is in progress
- Report on claims statistics accurately and efficiently
Your Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Cert CII/ Dip CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) qualification desirable and educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- You have experience within the insurance industry and have experience of claims handling
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- MS office proficiency
To be considered for this position. Please send your details through ASAP
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.