Senior Business Development Manager
Field based: Requires coverage from Hampshire where head office is based, Dorset, London, Surry, Middlesex, Sussex,
You will have the flexibility to work remotely when not travelling and will be expected to work from head office where necessary
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus a bonus of 1% of target - Fantastic and realistic OTE
Company car or car allowance of approximately £6700
Holiday healthcare scheme options
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leading service providers who are a specialist within their sector.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity where you can be recognised for your capabilities and for working for a leading provider who offer genuine USPs, this could be a perfect opportunity.
Working as part of a very successful Sales Department, the Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for actively seeking out and developing new business opportunities for contracts in the range of £300k to £1m+ within companies trading area, as well as building on existing relationships, for both public and private sector contracts.
As a result the individual will be proficient at managing relationships with the customer Decision Making Unit, as well as internal stakeholders on the company Board, Operations, Finance and Business Support.
Experience in managing sales through formal tenders in either the Public Sector or Corporate Market place is essential, along with being able to work alongside a Bid Writer to ensure commercial and technical responses are collated on time and of the standard to win at a 1:3 ratio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use a combination of own initiative and existing database to forge relationships with prospects with a view to creating tender opportunities.
- Meet with clients to discuss requirements to work together to provide safe, clean and hygienic environments.
- Undertake a strategic analysis of bid and win themes and ensure win themes go into tender responses.
- Work alongside the bid team to put together costings.
- Produce and deliver presentations for bids to ensure win themes and compliance to presentation criteria.
- Secure written contract.
- Administer all live opportunities in a systematic way using the Sales department's agreed procedures.
- Full adoption and use of CRM to capture client activity, manage pipeline and competitor intelligence.
- Follow authorisation procedures as set out by the Company.
- Produce formal monthly (possibly weekly) sales pipeline and activity reports.
- Work alongside the Operations team to ensure that all successful quotations and tenders are correctly mobilised.
- Undertake projects and sales related activities, as directed by the Company Directors.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have previous BDM experience within facilities management/ Sold within soft services previously: Catering, Security, Cleaning
- Will be able to demonstrate and evidence how to build strong customer relationships and leverage these in order to secure contract wins with senior stakeholders
- Can evidence success in sales and managing competitive tenders through to contract award within the contract cleaning or facilities management environment.
- Hands-on and current experience of bidding and re-bidding public and private sector contracts.
- Believe in "values "and have passion
- Will be credible and professional
- Will be a team player - the company work together to achieve their results and this is very important to
To be considered for the position please submit your CV Immediately
#facilities, catering, cleaning, BDM, Business Development
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.