£23,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Bookkeeper to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team which is going through a period of sustained growth.
The role will involve management accounts, bookkeeping, and VAT returns.
- Preparing clients bookkeeping accurately and efficiently
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns, on an invoice/cash and flat rate basis
- Effectively setting up new clients into Xero
- Migrating new clients data into Xero
- Accurately maintain Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Nominal Ledgers
- Ensure bank reconciliations are kept up to date
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including PAYE control, wages control, VAT control, debtors and creditors
- Have a good understanding of VAT legislation
- Monthly Journals
- Petty Cash
- Payment runs
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register for all clients
- VAT returns
- Allocating payments
- Assist with payroll processing during high volume periods
- Make supplier payments as and when required
- Assisting with cash flows and the management of cash positions
- Set up new clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- AAT qualified desirable
- Use of Xero and/or SAGE beneficial
- Computer literate Microsoft Office/Excel
- Strong organisational and communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Senior Bookkeeper Bookkeeper Assistant Accountant Assistant Management Accountant AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.