Senior Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant
£27-28k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant to join one of our prestigious clients based in Andover. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
- To ensure the smooth running of the client relationship
- Preparing VAT returns by data entry from clients receipts and purchase invoices to a high standard
- Responsible for ensuring that all deadlines are met for client work
- Advising and assisting clients with any bookkeeping queries they may have
- Be experienced using cloud based software such as Xero, as well as packages such as Microsoft Excel
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Working alongside other teams within the company such as the Client Managers and Payroll Team
- Processing management journals, such as prepayments, depreciation and accrued/deferred income
- Data entry of invoices, receipts, remittances
- To manage portfolio profitability
- Dealing with client queries
- Manage time budget
- Good telephone manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Practice experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Xero (Essential)
- General knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Passion to make a difference
- Positive collaborative team working approach
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in a similar role
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Bookkeeping Purchase Ledger Sales Ledger Assistant Accountant Bookkeeper
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.