Senior Analyst - Data/MI - Fareham
£24,000 - £28,000 (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
Full Time - Core Business Hours - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Data/MI Analyst to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an experienced and stable team.
- Producing regular and complex reports weekly, monthly and on an Ad hoc basis
- Working as part of the MI (management information) team and assisting the Manager to support the team when required
- Being proactive and reactive regarding data storage and reporting methods
- Ensuring that MS SQL reporting stays up to date and continue to improve as required
- Liaising closely with customers to ensure all reporting is up to date and accurate
- Attending meetings with customers to discuss new reporting methods and action any required system changes
- Supporting the team manager in the training and feedback to other team members
- Working to ensure the team meet their required deadlines
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have good strong working knowledge of SQL and Excel - this will ideally include complex formulas and pivot tables
- Must have knowledge of MS SQL coding with strong emphasis on data analysis
- Must have thorough attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Will need an investigative mind set and analytical drive
- Will need to be willing to occasionally travel to other offices when required
- A degree in mathematics/statistics or similar will be ideal however it is not essential
- Any advanced MS SQL abilities (e.g. dynamic SQL) would be hugely advantageous!
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who's looking to further their analytical career within a very strong company!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Key Words: "IT","MI","MANAGEMENT INFORMATION","DATA ANALYST","SENIOR","REPORTS","DATA","SYSTEMS","SQL","SUPPORT","DOCUMENTATION","EXCEL","CODING","STATISTICS","SOFTWARE","FORMULAS","PIVOT TABLES","DATA ANALYSIS","FULL TIME","SUPERVISOR","TEAM LEADER","LEAD","
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.