Location : Gosport
Hours of work : Monday to Friday core working hours
Salary: £25000 per annum
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established award winning business who are based in Gosport.
Due to expansion during 2022 our client now have a requirement for a Senior Administrator to join the business
As an Senior Administrator you will work as part of a small , family like team and will be responsible for the following tasks
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a specialist team to support with all round administration
- Using an internal system and procedures to input all requests for jobs to be completed
- Scheduling /manage jobs and allocating them to engineers with care and attention
- Managing the planning, profit margins and administration for all work activities
- Managing the company contracts and engineers day to day work activities and plan routes
- Carefully manage the costs on all of all jobs ensuring maximum profit and that monthly sales targets are met.
- Checking paperwork for all jobs from previous day and reporting any issues to management.
- Processing all paperwork and job reports to produce sales invoices or payment applications.
- Producing purchase orders with relevant Job Numbers
- Arranging and managing deliveries and hire equipment
- Answering the telephone in a timely manner and dealing with incoming queries.
- Producing reports for meetings, monthly reports and other information as required.
- Using our systems to raise faults and new jobs. All faults must be quoted within a 48 hours
- Following up quotes
- Managing the control of documents , ensuring that regulations have been met
- Producing weekly KPI’s and any other relevant KPI’s, documentation and reports as requested.
- Maintaining and managing the ordering of all materials needed in order to carry out your work
- Responsible for updating the customer on all current work activities, sending daily update emails and a live update spreadsheet as per the live update procedure and form.
- Managing and maintaining accurate records of all the assets on your assigned contracts.
- Ensuring all works have the appropriate Health & Safety documentation in place
- Ensuring live update spreadsheet and fault logs are completed in real time.
- Ensuring customer portals / software are updated in real time.
- All other adhoc administration
The ideal Senior Administrator will have/ be
- Good attention to detail
- Will be fully competent in using Microsoft Office
- Will have strong administration skill and experience
- Will have the ability to Multitask
- Will be able to prioritize
- With have the ability to work to deadlines
- Will have strong communication skills and experience
- Will have a can do attitude and be adaptable to change
To be considered please submit your CV asap