Senior Administrator / Supervisor
Salary: negotiable dependant on experience
Hours of work: 37 hours per week between 8am-8pm Monday - Thursday, 8am-6pm Friday and 9am-5:30pm 1 in 4 Saturdays
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bike (local use only)
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an award-winning service provider based in Hampshire and due to huge expansion are now looking to expand their administration team and recruit a Senior Administrator.
As a Senior Administrator you will be responsible for reviewing all legal applications that are submitted via the company's website, to check that all applications are in line with policy rules, and ensure that both customer and third-party proofs of documentation and customer agreements are correct
As a Senior within the team you will also be responsible for supporting the management team with the supervision of the team where required.
Your key duties will include the following:
- Supervising the team in absence of Team Leader
- Providing guidance and support within the team alongside the Team Leader
- Supporting the Team Leader to monitor and ensure the delivery, maintenance and ongoing improvement of sales efficiency targets, by motivating and supporting the team through month end
- Review customer agreements and, customer and third party documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure that the deal is correct.
- Reject applications if the application does not meet the requirements, indicating what element of the application is missing or incorrect
- When applications do meet all the criteria, input relevant details into our in-house system to enable payment
- To monitor and ensure the delivery, maintenance and ongoing improvement of sales efficiency targets, through the management of individual deal processor performance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in leading / supervising a team
- Needs to have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail, possess high energy levels and be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice.
- Must be able to apply business rules and criteria with 100% consistency and accuracy.
- Must be able to work to targets
- Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy.
- Requires a high level of confidence in their own decision making and the confidence to make decisions
- The ability to effectively manage team members to achieve performance targets
- Experience in providing staff with professional support and guidance.
- The ability to manage a high volume of repetitive tasks to a high degree of accuracy.
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail, both in the inputting and reviewing of information.
- Consistency of decision making against a pre-defined set of rules and requirements.
- Self-motivated & target driven.
- A high level of numeracy and good communication skills.
- PC literate intermediate level
- A team player
- Effective, courteous and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- A high quality of service delivery to internal and external customers.
- Previous experience in an FCA/FSA regulated environment.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.