Senior Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper
£22-26k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to join one of our top Chartered Accountancy Practice's based in Winchester. This is a fantastic position for the right candidate to become part of a proactive and stable team who are growing rapidly and comes with long term stability.
- Maintaining multiple accounts
- Processing the sales and purchase ledger
- Bookkeeping tasks
- Preparing VAT returns
- Submitting payments and receipts
- Managing Ltd Company accounts
- Financial Statements
- Liaise with clients, HMRC and Companies House & deal with general queries
- Undertake such other duties that may be considered reasonable by the Directors, Accounts Manager and the post holder
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Practice environment (Desirable)
- Solid experience within an accountancy role for a min of 3 years
- AAT Qualified/ studying ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Bookkeeper Senior Accounts Assistant Trial Balance Purchase Ledger Company Accounts Iris Xero ACCA CIMA AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.