Senior Accounts Assistant
£17-20k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
Free parking on site.
- Responsible for all client accounts within their region; assisting with looking after all aspects of the client account finances, liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the client accounts and financial reporting
- Ensure all period end deadlines are met, including client invoices
- Liaise with operations to discuss client accounts and ensure the accounts are signed off within the period end deadline
- Review of financial data within the system to ensure its accuracy and reliability
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Responsible for completion and review of internal weekly reporting
- Assist the management accountants on Account specific balance sheet reconciliations
- Mentor/ supervise accounts handlers in your region; which includes training on the job, reviewing their work and appraising
- Bank account reconciliations
- Posting bank transactions
- Reconciliations of any discrepancies
- To be first point of contact for any account queries in your region, and the first point of escalation for the account handler
- To be able to cover for other team members
- To assist the supervisor and finance manager with any new sites the companies acquire and integrate in to the current finance system and the company processes.
- To assist the supervisor and finance manager with any adhoc work required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proactive team player who is able to build and maintain relationships
- Good organisation and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Able to use initiative and think logically in busy situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
- Good IT skills required including intermediate excel skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Accounts Accounts Assistant Reconciliations Finance Assistant AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.