Senior Accounts Assistant
|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Accountancy & Finance|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 12:48|
Senior Accounts Assistant
£20-22k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, 6 Month Contract
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
Free parking on site. This position could go permanent for the right calibre of candidate.
- Responsible for all client accounts within their region; assisting with looking after all aspects of the client account finances, liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the client accounts and reporting.
- Ensure all period end deadlines are met, including client invoices.
- Ensuring the helpdesk runs smoothly and to be the first point of contact for sites with queries.
- Liaise with operations to discuss client accounts and ensure the accounts are signed off within the period end deadline.
- Review of data within the system to ensure its accuracy and reliability
- Preparation and posting of journals both into the systems
- Responsible for completion and review of internal weekly reporting
- Assist the management accountants on Account specific balance sheet reconciliations
- Mentor/ supervise accounts handlers in your region; which includes training on the job, reviewing their work and appraising.
- To be first point of contact for any account queries in your region, and the first point of escalation for the account handler
- To be able to cover for other team members
- To assist the supervisor and finance manager with any new sites the companies acquire and integrate in to the current finance system and company processes.
- To assist the supervisor and finance manager with any ad-hoc work required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Experience within a similar position
- Organised and high attention to dealing
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Senior Accounts Assistant Senior Finance Assistant Reconciliations AAT Finance Assistant Assistant Accountant Accounts Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.