Senior Accounts & Purchase Ledger Assistant
Up to £23k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts and Purchase Ledger Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Winchester, Salisbury and Andover. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and vibrant team.
- Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor
- Maintain the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice and inputting to the accounts system
- Ensure all transactions are completed accurately in a timely and effective manner
- Support and actively participate in the month end close and reporting
- Processing of purchase invoices and credits
- Matching Delivery Notes
- Processing stock invoices against Purchase Orders
- Collation and production of payment runs
- Statement Reconciliations
- Reconcile company bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Pay out and reconcile petty cash
- To administer and reconcile all payments using the company credit card
- Multi-currency transactions
- Daily banking
- Count cash and reconcile income
- Assist with income costing
- Maintain and provide support on the finance package
- Assist and ensure compliance with company internal control framework
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- Competent Microsoft Office user with excellent Excel skills
- Good commercial awareness
- A logical, organised approach to problem solving
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Purchase Ledger Clerk Accounts Payable Assistant Invoicing Clerk Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.