Senior Accounts & Credit Control
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts & Credit Control to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of New Milton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and experienced team. The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the company's credit control function.
- Responsible for reconciliation within the unit
- Daily reporting of allowances, adjustments and transfers to ensure current and circulated to the management team, that any areas of poor performance are highlighted immediately
- Uploading forecast and actual performance into the payroll management system to ensure that productivity targets are current and clearly communicated
- Fully manage the ledger, checking that credit reports have been undertaken
- Manage the accounts to ensure revenue integrity and mitigate financial risk
- Preparation and posting of monthly revenue/ petty cash journal.
- Counting and Reconciliation of departmental floats at month end
- Reconciliation of all cash and credit card payments received and investigate any variances.
- Undertaking audit of POS voids, corrections and refunds
- Reconciliation and allocation of all payments received in bank
- Daily reconciliation of petty cash reimbursed. Verify and allocate the cost to the appropriate revenue centre
- Checking daily reports match expectations
- Provide query resolution to suppliers and customers
- Ad-hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar position
- Organised and have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use their own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Collections Accounts & Credit Control Debt Recovery Credit Control
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.