Salary: £27000 - £30000 + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently seeking experienced Security Engineers
We are working with a range of clients that offer fantastic opportunities within the security industry to be a part of a growing team.
We have positions available for experienced engineers in either/or Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Detection & Alarm Systems.
- Attend sites and undertake either installation or periodic maintenance/fault finding of Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control Systems, and Fire Systems.
- To carry out pre-planned, reactive maintenance tasks, service calls, minor works and installations
- Rectify all faults on the first visit where rectification is within your control
- To be professional on site and provide a reputable service to our customers
- Previous experience of 2 years is essential.
- Good knowledge of intruder alarm systems, CCTV systems, access control and fire
- Have a full UK driving licence
- To be passionate about providing a high level of security to make a positive impact to the industry
- To be personable, adaptable and have a good work ethic
- This package is flexible and negotiable dependent on candidate suitability.
- Proactive with a 'fix it first time' attitude
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulations.
Contact Dynamite Recruitment to find out more!!! - 02392455422
Key Words: Access control, Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Fire systems, Security Engineer, Security, Service, Maintenance, Installation, Electrical, CCTV Engineer, Intruder Alarm Engineer
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.