Scheduling Assistant/Studio Coordinator
Up to £28K
Permanent / Full Time - 8:30 - 5:00, 1 hour for lunch
Dynamite Recruitment's house hold name client have a rare and brand new opportunity for a Scheduling Assistant/Studio Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Studio Manager the successful candidate must:
- Have demonstratable experience of working with a production/print/artworking studio
- Understand the art working process
- Managing and planning workflow through the department,updating the various departments on progress with jobs
- Reviewing project requests and time frames and verifying the accuracy
- Monitoring progress of projects
- Setting deadlines for work and chasing up where necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Working with a project/task management programme - ideally Teamwork
- experience with packaging artwork will also be a bonus
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.