Scheduler / Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 -£19000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours core office hours Monday - Friday between 8 -5.30 on a shift rota of 8 hours a day
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well establish maintenance company based in the Portsmouth area.
We are looking for a highly organised individual who has experience within customer service who can join a specialist team and assist with the scheduling and coordinating of work to be completed.
You will be the first point of contact for customers who need maintenance and repair work to be carried out within the SLA agreed by the client, You will respond to emails and telephone calls and take ownership of the enquiry from initial point of contact through to the completion of work .
Key duties will include the following
- You will receive inbound calls and assist customers with their needs
- You will receive emails and respond professionally
- You will log work to be completed onto the internal system
- You will liaise directly with a team of engineers or operatives to schedule and route plan them to complete the work accordingly, managing the diaries
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders thereafter
- You will complete general administration
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast-paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will require excellent customer services and communication skills and experience
- Previous experience within Scheduling , logistics , coordinating is required
- You will have good administration skills and experience
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.