Salary: £27,000-£28,000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours a week
- Life Assurance
- 23 days holiday rising with length of service
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established client who are growing heavily throughout 2022.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing business and supportive team! They are looking for a Scheduler to join them.
Are you passionate about discovering new ways to identify and develop areas of improvement and deliver exceptional customer service? Then we’ve got the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Scheduler to be the first point of contact for any queries or issues that may arise and deliver end to end outstanding customer service!
As a Call Handler you will be responsible for:
- Meet the demand of resourcing operatives and sub-contractors by planning future jobs and appointments
- Make calls to clients and tenants to pro-actively book in work to meet response times
- Allocate the appropriate operatives based on skills, availability and locality ensuring we are meeting demand of appointment and response times
- Continuously monitor the appointment screens to identify and rectify any potential issues that may arise
- Ensure all works are effectively resourced and managed efficiently
- Provide updates and performance updates to clients
- Manage operative’s annual leave and any training ensuring there is enough resource available
- Be able and willing to participate in out of hours escalation if required
The ideal Call Handler:
- Be flexible
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be a team player
- Be able to multitask and prioritise workloads to solve problems
- Experience of scheduling work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance trades
- Good understanding of Woking
If you are interested, please submit your CV immediately!