|Salary:||£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 10:11|
Scheduler - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£20,000 - £24,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - 37 Hours per Week
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Parking on site (subject to availability)
- Refreshments including free fruit/squash/tea/coffee!
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Scheduler for a well-established company based in Basingstoke!
The Scheduler will be responsible for the scheduling of appointments and planned maintenance works across the UK.
The ideal Scheduler will have previous scheduling/planning/resourcing experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced high pressure environment!
- Using an in-house scheduling system to plan, book, reschedule and cancel maintenance works and keeping everyone involved updated at all times.
- Monitoring Maintenance Operatives diaries, ensuring all resources are fully utilised, checking diaries are geographically efficient.
- Liaising with other departments to fully utilise resources and utilising the system to raise, close and amend jobs.
- Receiving requirements from mobile devices, interpreting the requirements and inputting in to the scheduling system.
- Ensuring all problems/complaints are resolved and well managed.
- Liaising with operatives to ensure they're logged on in the morning and logged off at the end of their shifts.
- Speaking with customers about their repair jobs and ensuring high levels of customer services are offered at all times.
- Ensuring all the correct materials have been ordered for the operatives to complete their scheduled jobs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous scheduling, planning or resourcing experience and be able to commit ASAP to the full 12 month fixed term contract.
- Will need to have experience of managing diaries, planning requirements & repairs and working to tight deadlines.
- Must be customer focused and possess excellent customer services skills.
- Must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Will require strong IT skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: resource planner, resource planning, scheduler, scheduling, transport planner, route planner, housing, planned maintanence, work orders, job orders, Maximo
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's