Scheduler - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£20,000 - £24,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - 37 Hours per Week
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Parking on site (subject to availability)
- Refreshments including free fruit/squash/tea/coffee!
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a Scheduler for a well-established company based in Portsmouth!
The Scheduler will be responsible for the scheduling of appointments and planned maintenance works across the UK.
The ideal Scheduler will have previous scheduling/planning/resourcing experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced high pressure environment!
- Using an in-house scheduling system to plan, book, reschedule and cancel maintenance works and keeping everyone involved updated at all times.
- Monitoring Maintenance Operatives diaries, ensuring all resources are fully utilised, checking diaries are geographically efficient.
- Liaising with other departments to fully utilise resources and utilising the system to raise, close and amend jobs.
- Receiving requirements from mobile devices, interpreting the requirements and inputting in to the scheduling system.
- Ensuring all problems/complaints are resolved and well managed.
- Liaising with operatives to ensure they're logged on in the morning and logged off at the end of their shifts.
- Speaking with customers about their repair jobs and ensuring high levels of customer services are offered at all times.
- Ensuring all the correct materials have been ordered for the operatives to complete their scheduled jobs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous scheduling, planning or resourcing experience and be able to commit ASAP to the full 12 month fixed term contract.
- Will need to have experience of managing diaries, planning requirements & repairs and working to tight deadlines.
- Must be customer focused and possess excellent customer services skills.
- Must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Will require strong IT skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: Planner, Resourcer, Scheduler, Scheduling, Planning, Resourcing, Repairs, Jobs, Engineers, Operatives, Maintenance, Housing, Appointments, Diaries, Diary Management, Customer Service, Resources, Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.