Sales Team Supervisor - Chichester
Monday to Friday - Hours between 7.30am and 6pm!
£20,000 - £26,000 (experience depending) P/A + Full Benefits
Do you want to show up to work every day simply to do better than you did yesterday? What if your goal for today was to do better work this week than you did last week? For no reason other than you want to leave the business in a better state than you found it; to make the lives of your customers easier.
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Sales Team Supervisor to join a Chichester based business who is developing a culture where every employee is tasked with competing against themselves, improving themselves and putting the customer at the centre of the organisation. If you are the kind of person who wants to improve yourself, has an unwaveringly positive attitude and wants to help people, please read on!
- Responsibility for leading the Internal Sales/Sales Administration team, overseeing the daily running of the office and reporting directly in to the Head of Sales.
- Ensuring your team achieves their KPI's and sales targets daily/weekly/monthly and working to build strong, long lasting relationships with customers.
- Holding daily team meetings, setting sales targets & KPI's, coaching and mentoring the team and conducting regular 1-2-1's with team members and conducting annual appraisals.
- Ensuring the team is using the in-house systems effectively, generating daily/weekly/monthly sales reports as required.
- Ensuring that customer experience is at the forefront of whatever the team are doing, managing order processing processes and ensuring all discounts and pricing is correct and up to date on the system.
- Reporting all sickness, holiday or HR related matters to the necessary person.
- Generating leads, identifying upselling and cross selling opportunities and setting up meetings with potential new customers.
- Developing sales strategies and assisting with company tenders.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous sales people/team management experience!
- Must have previous sales/business development experience!
- Will need to be an effective team manager who can lead by example, coach, train and mentor wherever possible.
- Must be used to setting targets & KPI's and ensuring that as a whole the team achieve those daily/weekly/monthly.
- Must be incredibly customer focused, commercially aware and have strong leadership skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Skills: sales, sales supervisor, sales team leader, sales team manager, BDM's, business development, customer relationships, targets, KPI's, coaching, mentoring, training, 1-2-1's, appraisals, key accounts, reports, up selling, cross selling, lead generation, generating leads, order processing, strategies, telesales, sales management, FMCG, Chichester, Full Time.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.