Sales Team Manager - Head Office Role
Premium/Luxury/High End Retailer
£30,000 - £32,000 P/A + Bonus & Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a well-established, premium retailer who is looking for a Sales Team Manager to join and manage their internal sales team at their Soho, London Head Office.
- Managing, coaching and developing a small team of Internal Sales Account Managers (x2)
- Completing performance reviews, creating personal development plans and running monthly sales meetings
- Building relationships with key clients in the area and growing the opportunities for product sales
- Handling individual call cycles and working closely with the other department heads
- Encouraging the team to achieve sales targets and strive for sales excellence
- Ensuring great customer service is always being offered to both internal and external clients
- Conducting analysis and running reports of previous and current order history stats etc.
- Managing your own sales target
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous sales management experience from an office or call centre environment
- Will need to have previous experience of managing and coaching a small office based team
- Must be target driven and someone who is prepared to lead by example
- Must be motivated by sales targets and have a real passion for excellent ongoing customer service
- Will need a strong telephone manner and good listening skills
- Must be prepared to deal with clients issues and resolve their problems
- Will require good IT and computer skills
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: sales, account management, manager, team manager, team leader, supervisor, assistant manager, outbound, telesales, telemarketing, business development, B2B, business to business, coaching, training, relationships, brand, products, customer services, relationship management, processes, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.