Sales Team Leader - Contact Centre
£20,000 - £23,000 P/A + Bonus & Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic Team Leader opportunity in the Southampton area!
- Managing and motivating a small sales team - promoting productivity and exceptional customer service
- Quality control and listening to calls to identify areas of training and improvement
- Provide training and support to the team to get the best results
- Answer queries and manage complaints or escalated calls from customers
- All reporting, rotas and back office duties
The contact centre is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. This role will involve doing the rota for your team and fitting your shift in to work around the team.
The 3 shifts are 8am to 4.30pm, 9am to 5.30pm or 9.30am to 6pm.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience managing a team/people management within a call centre environment
- Will need to be target and results driven
- Must have strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Will be confident, enthusiastic, dynamic and self motivated
Key Words: "Call centre","contact centre","sales","team leader","manager","quality control","sales team leader","sales supervisor","Southampton","supervisor","people management","team management","senior","team manager","customer services","training","mentoring
If this sounds like the right role for you, please contact Abby Neal or Becky Dodds at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.