Sales Team Leader
Salary: £22,000 + uncapped commission
Hours of work: 9am - 6pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Sales Team Leader for a national service provider based in Havant! This is an exciting opportunity for a money-motivated individual to join a successful, fast-growing team!
As the Sales Team Leader, you will:
- Receive inbound calls and assisting customers who have expressed an interest in our services.
- Follow up warm leads and make outbound calls to potential customers.
- Plan and carry out sales activities in lines with the company's requirements.
- Monitor and drive the team's performance to achieve set sales targets.
- Initiate meetings in the morning to prepare and motivate the team for the day ahead.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to help each Sales Executive with their personal development.
- Support HR with any processes when necessary.
The ideal Sales Team Leader will:
- Previous people management skills within a telephone-based, sales environment is essential!!
- Have coaching and mentoring experience.
- Be money-motivated with the desire to achieve sales targets.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Be PC literate
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: account manager, account management, sales executive, sales advisor, business development, B2B, B2C, targets, KPI's, team leader, supervisor, team manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.