Sales Team Leader
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Hours of work: between 8:00 -20:00 Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am- 17:30 (1 in 3)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bike (local use only)
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Team Leader for one of our top clients based in Petersfield
The Sales Team Leader is responsible for all aspects of team management with accountability for ensuring first levels of customer service through increasing our direct customer route. The Team Leader is also responsible for the team objectives and driving performance in quality, compliance and productivity.
Responsibilities of the Role
- People Management - being able to manage people in line with company handbook (policies and procedures), managing absence and performance
- Targets - to monitor and ensure the delivery, maintenance and ongoing improvement of sales efficiency targets, through the management of individual performance
- Development - coaching, mentoring and development of staff to be able to identify strengths and weaknesses providing ongoing training, setting individual objectives in line with the company apprasials
- Morale and Motivation - to ensure that morale and motivation is at the required standard to achieve targets and staff feel valued, acting upon the results where this may decrease
- Performance Feedback - to provide ongoing feedback on the quality of the Sales consultants performance
- Team Work - to build and maintain close working relationships to ensure the successful delivery of team objectives and targets (team and internal stakeholders)
- Contact Strategy - being able to identify contact strategy's in a sales environment and being able to change strategy to maximize sales
- Resource Management - to understand staffing requirements and being able to flex staff on different marketing campaigns to maximize sales. Maintaining the correct staffing levels to meet business needs. Interviewing and recruiting of new staff to support the teams growth
- Compliance - delivering first line audits and ongoing evaluation of processes and procedures, making recommendations for change, to drive increased sales and lean efficiencies
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the New Business Operations Manager
The person specification:
- Experience in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Ability to motivate a Team to achieve KPIs and targets
- Needs to be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice.
- Must be able to apply policies and procedures with consistency and accuracy.
- Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy.
- Requires a high level of confidence in their own decision making and the confidence
- Requires resilience and determination.
- Ability to operate on their own initiative and in a team environment
To be considered for this role please submit your CV and make contact with Fran on 02392455422
#sales consultant, sales team leader, contact centre team leader, team leader, call centre team leader,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.