Salary : up to £26000 dependant on experience
Location : Fareham area
Hours of work: 8.30am to 17.00 pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a hugely successful service provider who are based in the Fareham area
Due to growth in the past few months our client is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator / Contract Administrator to join the business
As a Sales Administrator / Contract Administrator you will be responsible for the following :
- Assisting an external sales team with managing their customers enquiries via email and on the telephone
- Taking full ownership of s sales CRM system, ensuring that all of the data is in the system and accurate
- Input incoming information onto our CRM where you have had to gather this
- Support the contracts team, with holiday cover and busy periods.
- Answer incoming customer phone-call, manage the incoming customer emails, manage live-chat from the website.
- Data Cleanse on the odd occasion : Make outgoing call’s to check customer details are correct on CRM.
- Arrange courses and sales meetings on behalf of the contracts team
- Raise requests for orders and manage purchase orders
- Liaise with suppliers to manage materials and orders
- Arrange hotels and travel requirements.
- Complete minutes with internal meetings.
- Complete administration to support with the above
The ideal Contract Administrator / Sales Administrator will
- Be keen to take full ownership and responsibility of the internal database
- Be accurate in processing data and keen to ensure that data is correct
- Be happy to chase for information where required in order to upkeep the CRM system
- Be well organised and able to multitask
- Have strong administration skills , and be fully competent in Microsoft office
- Be a strong communicator
- Will be able to multitask
- Will be adaptable to change
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Be proactive
To be considered please submit your CV asap