Sales Support/Sales Administrator
£16,000 - £19,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Core Hours Between 7.30am & 6pm - Permanent!!
Do you want to show up to work every day simply to do better than you did yesterday. What if your goal for today was to do better work this week than you did last week? For no reason other than you want to leave the business in a better state than you found it; to make the lives of your customers easier.
Dynamite Recruitment is recruiting for two Inside Sales/Sales Administrators to join a Chichester based business who is developing a culture where every employee is tasked with competing against themselves, improving themselves and putting the customer at the centre of the organisation. If you are the kind of person who wants to improve yourself, has an unwavering positive attitude and wants to help people, please read further!
- Dealing with incoming customer queries and completing day to day administration tasks
- Processing customer orders and ensuring accurate information is sent through to the warehouse teams
- Sending out invoices to customers and raising and issuing credit notes
- Checking prices and contracts remain up to date and running reports on behalf of the sales team
- Building and maintaining key customer relationships
- Managing and maintaining information on the database
- Calling out to existing customers where necessary to take their orders
- Making product recommendations and upselling/cross selling where possible
- Respond to sales enquiries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous sales support/sales administration experience
- Must be used to working as part of a team within a sales environment
- Must have good attention to detail and be a strong communicator via phone and email
- Will need to be self-motivated, self-driven and proactive in their day to day work!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: sales, sales administrator, sales administrator, sales support, sales coordinator, FMCG, processing orders, order processing, invoicing, invoices, credit notes, prices, reports, reporting, emails, queries, admin, administrator, administrator, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.