Sales Support Executive
This is a 1 year maternity contract
Location : Chichester
Salary: £19000 per annum
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and hugely successful brand based in Chichester. Our client is very popular and is ever growing with new products and services.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive with immediate effect .
As a Sales Support Executive you will be responsible for acting as a first point of contact via the telephone and email for an external sales team who are both National and Regional
Our client pride themselves on going the extra mile to ensure that the customer has the best experience and we therefore require an internal support for the sales team to ensure that the customer receives the best experience
This is a very varied and busy position where no two days will be the same, it offers fantastic benefits and opportunities and the company overall have great values.
As a Sales Support Executive you will be responsible for the following
- Act as a central point of contact for the Independent Sales Force.
- Book venues for National & Regional Sales Meetings, and act as key organizational point of contact within the business. Ensuring that the venue is equipped with all resources and apparatus needed for a successful meeting.
- Ensure all elements of National & Regional Sales meeting are ready in time for launch. This includes all products being live, any sales packs being set up, samples being available, Card Manager being up to date, and supplying any product information needed for the meeting presentations.
- Take action points at National and Regional Sales meetings, sharing them as appropriate when back in the office.
- Involvement and attendance may be required with major trade events such as Spring Fair & PG Live
- Set up and maintain master Product Schedule with all products due to launch in the coming year, including product detail and intended launch dates.
- Negotiate timelines and cut off dates with 2D & 3D, advising reps of all order cut off dates and ensuring all orders are placed by the given dates.
- Liaising with the 2D and 3D Development Hubs to ensure all product codes are live, with correct pricing, images, pack and template codes, and corresponding POS.
- Coordinate the launch and maintenance of all products on Card Manager, along with implementing any new features required.
- Work closely with the Central Services Manager to collate feedback through Card Manager and distribute it to the relevant areas of the business for action.
- Agree and maintain department KPI standards and objectives with Central Services Manager
- Support the Central Services Team with any additional requests, projects and tasks that may arise which contribute to the smooth running of a successful department and business.
- Keep up to date and knowledgeable of all CBG products, processes and systems.
- Project managing for the sales team
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Previous experience in supporting others and having to prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills as 4 times a year you will effectively become a project manager for sales meetings
- Good at multitasking
- Strong administration skills
- Have confidence and the ability to attend meetings with senior management
- Be professional
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.