Sales Support Executive / PA
Location : Chichester
Salary : £22000 per annum
Hours of work : Monday to Friday between core working hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with one of the largest most successful international companies known
Our client are a specialist financial service business providing services to business customers
Due to further developments our client is looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive / PA to work with the director of the business
The role will require someone to work closely with a sales director and sales team of up to 5 others within the sales team . Reporting to the sales director you will be expected to provide back office support to the team updating systems, developing and designing new business campaigns, managing incoming enquiries and ensuring that data is correct and easily reportable.
It is a highly visible role within the business and a great opportunity within a friendly and ambitious team and part of one of the UK's largest insurance brokers.
The role would suit an older person with existing business experience in a sales support function who has strong communication skills and is able to work in an exciting and dynamic environment.
We would consider part time applicants preferably 5 days a week but you must be required to work between core hours and over 5 days a week
Main responsibilities and desired skills listed below.
- Working with Sales Director and the team to manage the sales pipeline and CRM system
- Research on prospective clients
- Working with Sales Director to develop and maintain a robust marketing campaign within the region
- Management of leads provided by our external telesales consultant
- Willingness to undertake telemarketing when needed (not necessarily critical but desired)
- Assist in creation and management of new business campaigns
- Highly organised
- Insurance experience preferential but not compulsory
- Knowledge of direct marketing / lead generation / prospect management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills - MS Office and Salesforce (or similar CRM)
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of commercial business and tender processes will be looked upon favourably
- Independent work ethic as a number of times will be relied to manage own work
To be considered for the position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.