Sales Support Coordinator - Hospitality Industry
£16,000 - £17,500 P/A (experience depending) + Bonus & Benefits
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours - Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic new position in the Southampton area for an industry leading brand who is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Sales Support Coordinator to join the team.
This is an exciting role which is perfect for someone who is looking to develop and grow within a sales environment, and who has existing experience in administration and/or coordination!
- Take on the overall administration for the sales department
- Schedule appointments/show rounds and handling incoming telephone enquiries
- Provide day to day support to the sales team
- Develop relationships with new clients and maximise revenue wherever possible
- Liaise closely with internal departments and ensure strong communication is maintained throughout
- Follow up new business leads, build rapport with prospects and provide excellent customer service to existing clients
- Complete weekly and monthly sales reports and audits
- Conduct on-site tours with potential clients explaining the benefits in great detail and attend local PR opportunities to generate further awareness of the company and its features
- Working closely with and being supported by the Sales Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have office based administration/customer services experience within a sales environment previously, ideally within hospitality, hotels, leisure or tourism
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and an "above and beyond" attitude
- Will ideally have an understanding of the sales process in a B2B capacity, however this is not essential!
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages (specifically excel)
- Will show drive and determination in all aspects of their work
- Can ideally work with and towards targets
- Any awareness of corporate and conference sectors would be hugely beneficial!!
- Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Any knowledge of specific industry relevant systems such as IDeaS/Opera/Sales Force/SAP/Fidelio/Rate Tiger/EZ Yield would be hugely beneficial but is not essential to your application!!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key words: Hospitality, leisure, tourism, hotels, travel, sales, customer services, administration, administrator, coordinator, conference, corporate, forecasts, revenue, new business, account management, key accounts, reports, Southampton, B2B
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.