Sales Executive- Christchurch
|Job Title:||Sales Executive- Christchurch|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 18:30|
£18,000-£24,000 P/A Depending on Experience! + Full Company Benefits
Full Time- Permanent
Please See Hours Below
PLEASE NOTE, INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD AS SOON AS THE BRANCH IS OPEN FOLLOWING COVID-19
If you are passionate about sales, not afraid to pick the phone up and would love to work for a company who prides themselves as being friendly, supportive and who can offer a long term career then apply now or get in touch!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Executive for a Building Supplies Specialist based in Christchurch. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking team.
- Free onsite parking
- 22 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme
- Annual Profit Share Scheme
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance Cover
- Offering office based support to the field sales representative
- Raising quotes and processing orders
- Handling customers enquiries over the phone and emails
- Collating product information and negotiating prices with suppliers
- Keeping proactive and working as part of a team
- Completing other adhoc duties around the branch
This role is 40 hours per week and the branch is open 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. You will need to be flexible between these hours to ensure the branch is covered at opening hours.
You will need to be flexible to work the occasional Saturday morning on a rota basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience either in a sales role or supporting a sales team in a coordinator, administrator or office support role!! You must be sales orientated and be confident when speaking to customers!!
- Any knowledge of dealing with building materials or supplies would be a huge advantage!!!
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Will be a strong negotiator and have good commercial awareness
- Must be PC literate and have a good understanding of all Microsoft Packages.
Keywords:sales coordinator, sales support, sales administrator, internal sales, admin, administration, or administrator, quotes, quotations, negotiating, support, associate, processing orders, sales orders, clients orders, customers orders, suppliers, full time, Christchurch,