Sales Support Administrator - Fareham
£16,000 - £18,000 P/A + Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a technology services company in Fareham who is seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
- Supporting the sales teams with all administrative duties including the processing of customer orders and amendments to customer details
- Be a main point of contact for other departments and ensure a smooth start to finish ordering process for clients and customers
- Answering customer enquiries and solving invoicing/order issues effectively
- Maintaining internal CRM records
- Creating and maintaining sales documentation
- Daily administrative duties and replying to emails
This role will involve working 37.5 hours per week.
In this role, you will work a combination of three shifts which would be either 8am-4:30pm, 9am-5:30pm or 10am-6:30pm.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based administration/sales administration experience - knowledge of dealing with and processing customers orders is essential!
- Will be a good team player
- Must be able to use own initiative to make decisions and resolve situations
- Must be able to build strong internal and client relationships
- Will need to have good IT skills and solid attention to detail!
For more information on this company and the position, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "sales administrator","sales administration","sales admin","quotes","administration","admin","administrator","support","office","coordinator","customer service","tenders","quotations","ORDERS","SALES COORDINATOR","suppliers","contracts","CRM"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.