Sales / Bid Administrator
Salary: £22K - £27K
Hours of work: 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Sales / Bid Administrator for a client based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a busy, vibrant team!
- Support the Sales department with all tender / bid administration by preparing documentation, printing, binding and delivering responses.
- Request tender information back from clients and ensure all details are accurate before uploading them to the in-house system.
- Maintain the in-house system with up to date tender / bid information.
- Lead on smaller bids when requested by the Bid Writer.
- Book and prepare rooms for meetings with relevant documents and refreshments.
- Complete market research on prospect clients to support the department.
- Attend quarterly sales meetings.
- Create, maintain and evolve a suite of template material so that smaller bids can be "self-managed" to improve on effectiveness, efficiency and quality
The ideal Sales / Bid Administrator will:
- Previous experience working with bid / tenders is desirable although not essential.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Can multitask a heavy workload whilst working towards strict deadlines.
- Be competent using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity please submit your CV then call Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422.
Key words: Bid, tender, sales admin*, sales coordinator, sales support, customer service admin*, Southampton, fast-paced, organised
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.