£20,000 - £25,000 P/A Basic - Depending on Experience!
Commission & Company Benefits Included
Full Time – Permanent
- Act as the first point of contact, managing existing B2B accounts, as well as maximising sales opportunities and prospecting new companies.
- Create your own portfolio of client accounts, communicating by phone, and email.
- Manage your own diary, booking telephone appointments, weekly and monthly
- Look to building relationships with lapsed clients, consult with the clients for specific requirements if needed
- Attending weekly sales meetings
- Handle and resolve clients' queries ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- Keeping clients details updated and all information on the database is correct
- Maintaining product knowledge, promotions, and activities
- You will have experience in Sales/Account Management/ Business Development!
- You will be a self-motivator, be passionate about what you do, and strive for success!
- Be capable of working towards KPI’s/targets and be flexible to continual changes
- You are approachable, dynamic, and be a problem solver
- Be a strong communicator both internal and external
- You will have some experience working with CRM systems