Sales Manager - Hospitality/Events
£26,000 - £29,000 P/A + Quarterly Bonus & Benefits
Monday to Friday - Permanent - Core Business Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic position in the Southampton area for an industry leading brand who is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join the team.
- Day to day running of the sales team (2 direct reports) working to promote the exciting brand and all the services on offer
- Promoting sales and working to increase revenue whilst looking after all key accounts
- Making sure all new and existing clients are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Obtaining feedback from existing clients to go on and better the service where possible
- Following up all potential sales leads to contribute to revenue generation
- Putting together a sales plan for the business to reflect the annual budget
- Getting involved in local PR and marketing opportunities
- Putting together a monthly sales & statistical report and ensuring that all costs are controlled
- Overseeing and maximising the use of sales databases
- Being on hand for site inspections/tours
- Conducting interviews and coaching and mentoring existing team members to get the best out of them!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous sales management experience from a hospitality/hotel/conference/events environment!
- Must be sales focused, have previous experience of working to targets and be familiar with handling forecasts and budgets
- Must be a motivational people manager with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Will need to be familiar with a sales/revenue management system i.e. IDeaS, Opera, Sales Force, Fidelio, SAP etc.
- Must have otherwise strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Will ideally be educated to degree level in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Catering however this is NOT essential!
Please Note: This role is primarily working core business hours, however may involve very occasional weekend work for corporate events!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "Sales","Sales Manager","Hospitality","Hotel","Events","Conferences","Corporate","Revenue","New Business","Account Management","Budgets","Targets","Travel","Tourism","Costs","Reports","Leads","Relationships","Clients","Inn","B&B","Forecasts","Company","Full Time","Permanent","Southampton","Hampshire","South Coast"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.