Based in Midlands
£££ Salary Depending on Experience + Bonus
You will be home based; however, the role requires regular travel within your assigned area and to the Alton-based head office.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Manager for a leading, international distributor! Based in the Midlands, you will develop and manage their long-term relationships in the Sheffield to Bedfordshire region.
- Maintain and develop a portfolio of primary distributors, managing relationships and maximising sales opportunities.
- Target potential new distributors to add to your existing portfolio and to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Communicate with and manage the Distributor relationships at all levels, developing joint business plans and sales growth opportunities.
- Grow the business in the Sheffield to Bedfordshire area by completing market research, booking appointments and winning new business in the relative sectors & markets.
- Work closely with the Sales Director to co-develop and maintain the sales processes.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to provide a full-service support to your Distribution Partners.
The ideal Sales Manager will:
- Need to be technically minded and either educated to degree level in an electrical discipline or have previous experience working with commercial and/or domestic electrical goods
- Must be experienced in distribution sales or industrial B2B sales (3-5 years ideally)
- Must have experience selling in highly competitive, fast moving markets
- Will ideally have some knowledge of HSE standards and practices
- Needs the ability to resolve issues and avoid conflicts with good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships working in a team-orientated environment
#sales manager, field sales, regional sales, territory sales, territory manager, regional manager, distributor, international distributor, external sales, business development
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.