Location : Southampton
Hours of work :Monday -Thursday 9-5 / Friday 9-4:30
£30000- £32000 OTE £50-60K + excellent benefits including:
- Uncapped commission
- Corporate trips abroad - including Monaco
- Sailing event discount
- Beautiful offices
Dynamite Recruitment are working with a prestigious, luxury client who due to growth are searching for experienced, Sales manager / Sales Team Manager to join their team
As an experienced Sales Manager your primary role is to lead and motivate the Sales Team in order to drive them to success
You would work closely with senior management and will be responsible for setting monthly team and individual targets linked to annual budgets and Business strategies.
You will be required to monitor and track individual sales team performance providing both feedback and coaching as required.
You will also be responsible for any recruiting , performance management and dismissals should they arise.
As part of the Senior Management Team you will actively participate in developing the company's strategic and financial plans taking a lead responsibility for the development of new products and services together with identifying ways of improving market share.
As a Sales Manager your key duties are as follows
- Lead, manage and motivate the Sales Team to achieve targets.
- Complete 1-2-1;s to support and motivate your team
- Foster a high-performance environment
- To align with the sales coach & trainer to consistently improve team performance.
- Provide feedback, coaching and develop direct reports.
- Develop products and services in line with company strategies and business plans
- Identify new business opportunities and markets so as to grow our core broker numbers and boat listings.
- Own opportunities throughout the sales lifecycle, adopting a consultative selling approach with clients to understand their business challenges and provide guidance and consultancy on the right solution that will unlock their organisation potential.
- Forecasting, analysing P&L's, monitoring competitors and changes in the market to ensure that the correct sales strategy is in place maximizing revenues
- Working in conjunction with the Finance Department to ensure the accurate recording, billing and payment for services rendered.
- Identify potential risks in revenue and put in place plans to correct shortfalls.
- To develop relationships with large blue chip clients
- To advise management of any concerns or team performance issues together with proposed solutions.
- Managing customer service to exemplify the company's reputation.
- To be hands on and support the team by generating leads and booking appointments for yourself
- To expand the sales network and maximise on accounts
- To participate in Senior Management meetings
- To attend client meetings where appropriate.
- To attend key events and networking events
The ideal candidate will
- Have previous experience as a Sales manager / Sales team leader
- Will have a proven and successful history of leading a sales team to success
- Will be motivated and target driven
- Will have strong mentoring and leadership skills and experience
- Will have successfully achieved targets
- Will be able to adapt as a leader
- Will have strong motivational and coaching skills
- Will have come from a fast paced and targeted sales environment previously
To be considered please submit your Cv Immediately
Key words : sales manager , sales team leader . Sales team manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.