Hours of work: Monday to Friday- 40 hours . You will need to be flexible to work shifts between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday and work 2 Saturdays between core hours per month
Salary: £42000 basic with an OTE of £52000 realistically
Plus, fantastic benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well established, award winning business in Hampshire
Due to huge growth plans our client is now looking to expand the management team and are keen to employ a Sales Manager Immediately
As a Sales Team Manager you will be responsible for leading a sales team to huge success. We require a highly motivated and people focused sales manager with a proven track record of successfully managing a sales team .
Your key duties will include the following:
- Be responsible for implementing the sales strategy as set by the Head of Sales
- Meet and exceed the weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales and non-sales targets set by the Head of Sales
- Ensure that there is an effective sales process in place and that all members of the sales team adhere to this process
- Interpret sales figures and other statistical data to identify areas for improvement within the sales department
- Ensure that the internal CRM system is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Investigate reasons for losing sales and put systems in place to minimise these losses
- Implement best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
- Develop and implement promotional plans that maximise sales opportunities
- Assist in the recruitment of sales team members
- Organise and provide an effective sales training programme for all sales team members
- Always ensure that the sales team remain motivated
- Monitor the sales activities of competitors and ensure all sales team members are made aware of this
- Work collaboratively with other Managers and departments
- Work closely with the Marketing department to ensure that sufficient, high quality leads are generated
- Ensure that the all sales team members collect appropriate customer information and that this information is stored according to GDPR guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Proven sales management experience, where targets have been met and exceeded
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and a proven ability to motivate and inspire members of their teams
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning, to inception, to close.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse sales data and provide solutions based on the findings of the analysis
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
- Demonstrate calmness under stressful situations and in times of uncertainty, inspire the same in your teams
- Experience of working with and understanding of digital sales platforms
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key words: Sales team manager . team leader , sales manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.