Salary: £30,000 basic - OTE £40,000 - £45,000
Full Time Permanent
Monday to Friday // 9am to 5pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking an Internal Sales Manager to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
- To manage the quotations & direct sales team consisting of but not limited
- Recruitment of quotation/direct sales employees
- Setting and periodic review of individual objectives and KPI's
- Complete periodic 121's
- Supporting and motivating the quotations/direct sales team to achieve objectives & KPI's
- Identify and implement quotations/direct sales team training
- Provide day to day support & guidance to the quotations/direct sales team
- Coordinate the periodic sales team briefs/data
- Complete and submit monthly team report
- Attend commercial department meetings
- Counsel, support & discipline underperforming team members
- Present presentations - customer meetings/training etc. when required.
Provide internal support to the external sales team consisting of but not limited to
- Review & asses quotation/direct sales team call data and implement plans to manage gaps
- Support with securing orders in line with the company procedures and processes
- Provide annual leave cover and customer support during annual leave periods
- Provide customers with internal contact and offer customer support
- Provide training to new employees of the sales team relating to company procedures & processes
- Develop & implement new sales initiatives, strategies & programmes to capture key demographics
To coordinate projects
- Researching, implementing & managing the CRM system for internal & external sales team
- Researching & working with marketing team with campaigns and marketing strategy
- Support management teams with projects which would benefit the customers & business
- Internal account management & securing orders
- Review of customer Terms & Condition and non-standard contracts
- Coordinating the tender process from researching to completing & submitting
- Complete and provide report relating to telemarketing/direct sales activity & results
- Support mobilization team when onboarding new customers
- Participate in spontaneous sales call rides and planned field days
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Connect company headquarters with customers and salespeople in the field
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.