£31,000 (OTE - £40,000 - £45,000) + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent -
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a large national furniture retailer looking for a Sales Manager to join the Aintee store.
- Use your influential skills to move sales forward and oversee day to day management of the sales team
- Manage all systems and procedures effectively, correctly and consistently
- Ensure the team maximise bookings, margins, add ons, add ups and add ins
- Ensure the store successfully accomplishes KPI targets.
- Manage and control adjustable costs.
- Maximise bookings, margins, and cross sale opportunities
- To be out on the floor maximising sales opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- To be sales driven and motivated to achieve targets
- Will have managed a successful sales team in a retail/store environment
- Must have a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Will be a well organised manager with ability to adhere to all relevant legislations
- Any experience in furniture would be ideal (preferred but not essential)
- Will have experience in setting targets and developing relationships with suppliers and external business partners
- Excellent salary and bonus structure
- Life assurance
- Real career progression prospects
- Staff discount
Apply now or contact Katie at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422!!!
Keywords: "Sales Manager", "Manager", "Retail Manager", Manager, Furniture, Retail, "Showroom Manager", Carpet, "Sales Manager", Showroom, Sales, "Home furnishing", Furnishing, Store, "Branch Manager" "Store Manager"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.