Sales Ledger Manager
£25k FTE, Depending on Experience
Part Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Manager to join one of our top clients based in Guildford. This is a fantastic position for the right candidate to become part of a proactive and stable team with long term stability.
Working 28 hours per week for the successful candidate.
- Manage a small team of people to provide finance support
- Providing line management support and reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Processing all sales ledger invoicing
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Produce monthly debtors reports with narrative and a monthly debtors reconciliation
- Ensure that customer accounts are kept updated with unallocated items kept to a minimum
- Communicate with all stakeholders and external business partners
- Manage the finance inbox on a daily basis and ensure that all Sales Ledger queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Make recommendations for process improvements on a continual basis
- Identify potential future bad debts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Strong managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Good organisation skills with strong attention to detail
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Sales Ledger Manager Sales Ledger Supervisor Accounts Manager Sales Ledger Supervisor Part-Time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.